Hospital lead doors are used in rooms using radiation generators such as: X-ray room, CT-Scaner room, MRI room, Osteoporosis room, operating room… to control and prevent radiation. escape, avoiding adverse effects on the surrounding environment and the health of doctors, nurses as well as patients.
Is a product of stamped steel door with electrostatic paint. Lead sheath to protect radiation safety specialized for
– Radiotherapy rooms,
– Nuclear medicine,
– Dental scans,
– Measure osteoporosis
– In medical.
– Specialized rooms using radioactive sources and radiation equipment in industry.
Causes of use of lead doors
Hospitals often use mechanical equipment for imaging and diagnostic purposes. These are all mechanical devices that emit radioactive rays that are dangerous to humans.
Therefore, hospital lead doors are used in rooms that use radioactive generators.
Effect of X-rays on the body
Due to X-ray – a form of radiation, has a certain damaging effect on cells. So the body after X-ray irradiation will also have bad reactions. At different levels, the human body will be affected differently. And the extent of damage depends on the duration of exposure and the intensity of the X-rays.
Lead doors are capable of maintaining the right temperature in the room.
Lead door products have high security because there is a smart door lock system to help control the door access problem.
The opening of the hospital lead-coated door is suitable, convenient for transporting patients, equipment and machinery.
Please contact: Whatsapp +84 963 151539
- Phòng chụp conebeam CT trong nha khoa 13/07/2023
- Đảm bảo an toàn quá trình thi công phòng chụp CT 20/03/2023
- Vật liệu chất lượng trong các công trình y tế 23/02/2023
- Thiết kế và thi công phòng khám X-Quang của Công Ty Cổ Phần Công Nghệ Y Tế Nam Cường 06/02/2023
- Công nghệ Y tế Nam Cường – Đơn vị chuyên thi công trọn gói thiết bị y tế và giải pháp phòng mổ 12/12/2022
- Công nghệ y tế Nam Cường chuyên thi công trọn gói Mri chuyên nghiệp 05/12/2022